15 Frozen Treats | Marvelous Mondays
Welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party. This week I’ve put together a collection of delicious
frozen treats for you. Just in time for the holiday weekend and the hot days of Summer!
15 Frozen Treats from Marvelous Mondays!
One of my favorite things to make during hot weather is ice cream. My boys like to help, they’ll add crazy ingredients and really mix things up if I let them. I’ll admit, some of their chocolate creations are awesome. On the other hand, M&Ms, Nerds and Gummie fruit is not that appetizing. At least it’s not to me! Instead of letting my boys give you ice cream creation ideas, I found some really great one linked last week at Marvelous Mondays! Enjoy!
click picture for amazing recipe
- Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles
- Frozen Key Lime Cheesecake in a Cone
- Rhubarb Frozen Yoghurt
- Roasted Strawberry Ice Creamoria
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicle
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake
- Mango and Cashew Kulfi
- Banana Pecan Chocolate Chunk Hot Fudge Ice Cream
- Rhubarb Sundaes
- Chocolate Cookie Butter Ice Cream
- Fronana Strawberry Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- Strawberry Chocolate Ice Cream
- Cherry Lemonade Jello Popsicles
- Bubble Gum Ice Cream
Speaking of Marvelous Mondays, here’s your party starting your hosts.
Join each Sunday at 6 pm cst for Marvelous Mondays link party. This is a party for bloggers to share their creations. Each of the hosts then promotes the links via their social media channels making this party great exposure for both!
By linking up your creations, you are giving Call Me PMc, This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Frontburnerand The Bitter Side of Sweet permission to use your photos in the featured posts and on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.