<<Don’t forget to Pin it to save it
Do you use ground turkey much in recipes?
Honestly, I can use it interchangeably with lean ground beef in recipes and it’s all the same to me. My boys, however, have a different opinion about it. When I made the Kentucky Hot Brown Turkey Burgers and sat them in front of the boys, they both had the same response. They looked at the burger, they looked up at me, then they looked at each other. (heh heh heh) I could see it o n their faces, “Does she expect us to eat that?”
Our rule is to try it, and like most other times, they did like the turkey burgers. They are not timid about expressing their food critiques though and said next time to make them more spicy.
It’s next time.
I brought the heat.
Turkey Burger with Sriracha and Pepperoni
Turkey Sliders with Sriricha and Pepperoni
Recipe by Paula Jones for Call Me PMc.
© 2012 – 2013 CallMePMc.com – All Rights Reserved
- 1 lb 85% lean ground turkey
- 1 T fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tsp sriricha
- 1/4 tsp creole seasoning
- 1/4 tsp season salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 T vegetable oil
- 6 slices muenster cheese
- 18 small pepperoni slices
- 6 slider buns
- lettuce and tomato if desired
- Combine turkey, sriricha, creole seasoning, season salt, and pepper. Form into 6 small patties. Heat a skillet on skillet on medium hi. Add oil. Wen oil ripples, add burgers. Cook 5 minutes on first side, turn and cook an additional 4 minutes. Do not press flat, as this will press all the juice and flavor out.
- Remove from heat and build your sandwich.
- Layer lettue, burger, cheese and pepperoni on bun, top with top bun and enjoy!
All recipes and images are original and the sole property of Paula Jones at CallMePMc.com with all rights reserved. All content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only. Content on CallMePMc.com is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. Other than linking to a page or pinning an image only on Pinterest (complete recipe is not allowed to be copied to Pinterest or any other site), Call Me PMc asks that you do not copy or otherwise use images or original recipes for any other purpose. If you would like to use any of my pictures you must first contact Call Me PMc and get express written permission. Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms.
More burgers you may enjoy!
Kentucky Hot Brown Burgers
Linking up to The Country Cook, Lady Behind the Curtain and these parties