Today I’m sharing Blueberry Jam Cookie Cups! But, first let’s talk about Poker.
My boys are growing up.
They’ve gone from playing ‘Go Fish’ to playing Poker!
How does that happen, you ask?
It started out with a discussion of Poker and before I knew it, Wesley was teaching Lincoln to play Five Card Draw. Ryder was about to be left out so he sat in on the tutorial.
I mean, isn’t Poker a game you learn over beers, late at night in college when you don’t want to study? Just me?
Game Night has turned into Poker Night complete with real wagers!
Ok, it was with pennies.
I did a different filling in these Blueberry Jam Cookie Cups than with my Basic Cheesecake Cookie Cups pictured below! But, you could top the Basic Cheesecake Cookie Cups with this Blueberry Jam, or any of your favorite jams or jellies! You could also top it with caramel or chocolate or fresh fruit!
You may also enjoy these recipes:
- 1 recipe Basc Sugar Cookie dough
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- ½ cup blueberry jam (or your favorite jam)
- Make cookies according to recipe directions.
- Spray mini-muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Roll 1 T dough into a ball, press into mini-muffin tin. Press as evenly as possible in bottom and sides of tin.
- For this recipe, you'll bake the crust without the filling.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees until brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- While cookies are cooling, cream together cream cheese and marshmallow cream with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spoon 1 T ino cooled crust.
- Top with 1 tsp jam.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate up to 1 week.