Welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party. You’ll find all the newest ideas and creative inspirations from the blogasphere here. We party every week beginning at 5 pm on Sunday, come over, link your posts and visit others! We hope you find new inspiration and make new friends at Marvelous Mondays.
Well, it’s almost here! Have you got all your gifts purchased? your menu planned? your groceries bought?
My boys are so very excited for Christmas day! It’s exciting for me to see them enjoying this time of year!
From my family to yours, Merry Christmas!
**Remember I share your links on Facebook throughout the week, but if you don’t follow me, I can’t tag you and you may not ever see it.**
My most popular post this week was
From Deb at Cooking on the Frontburner
Cranberry Orange Spice Cookies
Most viewed link from 12-15 party
White Christmas Clusters
Each week all four co-hosts work hard promoting your great linkups!
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.