Another easy dessert you may enjoy Oreo Cake Cups
Good grief, Charlie Brown!
Here’s what you need plus one stick of butter.
Melt butter in pan.
Layer next ingredients in order of recipe.
Graham cracker then coconut.
peanut butter chips
candy coated chocolate
pour on sweetened condensed milk
and there you go!!
Astronaut Energy Bars | Easy Layer Bars
- Astronaut Energy Bars
- 1/2 c butter (no substitutes)
- 1 c graham cracker crumbs (about 16 sqaures)
- 1 c coconut
- 1 c mini chocolate chips
- 1 c peanut butter chips*
- 1/2 c candy coated chocolate
- 1 c peanuts*
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in 19x13 inch pan.
- (Layer ingredients in order listed.)
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter.
- Sprinkle coconut over crumbs.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, then nuts.
- Pour one can sweetened condensed milk over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes or until brown and bubbly. Cool completely before cutting.
- *Omit peanuts and replace peanut butter chips with butterscotch chips for those with peanut allergies!