Full of flavor, this Bacon Chicken Jalapeno Dip will quickly become your favorite dip for entertaining and game day.
I’m thinking about enforcing a Mandatory Fun Family Night. We used to have Family Night every Wednesday. Lately, the boys have more school work and activities so we’ve strayed from family night.
Why “Mandatory Fun”? Beeee-cuz, some of us aren’t good losers. Some of us, who shall remain un-named, but are 12 and under, ends up in tears if he doesn’t win. That’s not good odds because they’re 2 under 12 and they both can’t win so every game someone ends up in tears! “Mandatory Fun” equals No Tears!
No Tears Family Night just doesn’t have the same zip as Mandatory Fun Family Night.
I think I’ll serve munchies and finger foods that way we can snack and play.
I made this Bacon Chicken Jalapeno Dip for tailgating. It as a big hit! The boys will enjoy it, it has some of their favorite flavors and it shouldn’t cause tears.
Of course, if you don’t have Family Fun Night, you can still enjoy this appetizer. Football playoff games or Super Bowl Parties would be the perfect opportunity to make it!
Do you have a favorite dip or appetizer that your family requests?
Maybe this Bacon Chicken Jalapeno Dip will become a favorite!
Every bite is full of flavors. It’s a vortex of deliciousness from the satisfying chicken, salty bacon and creamy cheese.
You won’t be able to eat just one bite!
- 1 c chicken*
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ c mayonnaise
- 2 T jalapenos, diced (fresh is better, but jarred is fine)
- ½ tsp fresh garlic, minced
- ½ c bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 c shredded Kraft Cracker Barrell white cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and mayonnaise. Add jalapenos, garlic and half of the bacon.
- Stir in chicken.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Top with cheese and reserved bacon.
- Bake 350 degrees 20 to 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with Scoops, tortillo chips or your favorite crackers
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
One month ago: Candied Sweet Potatoes
One year ago: Three Ingredient Hash Brown Casserole
You may also like: To Die For Pizza Dip