Salty, creamy and cheesy this Creamy Corn Bacon Dip is perfect for potluck, parties or tailgating. One bite of this flavorful sweet corn and crispy bacon and all your friends and family will be hooked!
It’s #BaconMonth! Also, check out all the other bloggers participating in #putsomepiginit and their recipes at the bottom of this post! #BaconMonth
I may have just found the perfect snack!
This dip is creamy, slightly sweet from the corn. The jalapeno offers a back note of heat. The bacon, oh the bacon, smoky and sweetened with pure maple syrup is the perfect topping! After all, bacon does make everything better!
What’s even better, it can be made in the slow cooker! See directions below for this.
Do you tailgate for football games? It’s a huge part of our fall. I basically plan our menu all week, cook on Friday and pack it all up and head out to the game on Saturday. I’m testing a few recipes early this year. I keep a list of recipes that are a hit. Anything with bacon always gets rave reviews with the guys!
Beer and bacon. Can’t go wrong there!
This dip is especially desirable because it’s so easy to prepare. All it requires is cooking the bacon and all the other ingredients can be added together and heated through.
Perfect for entertaining.
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- ½ cups sour cream at room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 11 ounce can sweet corn niblets, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped jalapeno pepper
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except bacon and maple syrup.
- Place in a 1 quart baking dish or individual serving dishes.
- Mix cooked and crumbled bacon with maple syrup. Spread bacon evenly over dip mixture.
- Heat 25 to 30 mintues for the 1 quart dish or 10 to 15 minutes for a smaller dish.
- You'll want the dip heated through and the cheese melted.
- Serve with chips, crackers or vegetables
You may also want to make this in the slow cooker. If you choose this method, warm all ingredients except the bacon and maple syrup. Top the dip with bacon and maple syrup just before serving.
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.