Before we get to this Easy Breakfast Ham and Cheese Pizza just let me tell you something…
Wesley has informed me that our dog, the one I didn’t want, is anxious and therefore she’s digging.
She’s anxious, he claims, because she isn’t getting enough exercise.
And who, do you guess, that he suggests take the dog on more walks?!
I mean, seriously(?), I get my miles in every day!
I am not anxious.
Nor, do I dig.
Don’t you think someone else should walk the dog?
Someone who, let’s say, doesn’t run 5+ miles a day?!
I’m just thinking that since no one else in my house gets exercise, ahem, besides me(!) that maybe a better solution would be for those someones to walk the dog! Just sayin’
Now……… what was I doing?
oh, yeah, bringing you this extraordinary Breakfast Ham and Cheese Pizza.
It’s perfect for after a long run….
or walking the dog.
Using a premade pizza crust cuts down on the prep time of this breakfast pizza, which is often a very good thing in the morning. If you want to use a homemade dough, it would be delicious as well.
I had breakfast ham and eggs from my Mom’s chickens that I used for my breakfast pizza. What’s your favorite breakfast? Are you a biscuit, waffle or do you like pizza or not-so-traditional breakfast foods?
- 1 (14 oz) prebaked pizza crust*
- 2 c shreded muenster cheese (or any cheese of your choice)
- 1 c diced, cooked ham
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced (I remove seeds and pat dry with a paper towel)
- 2 eggs,
- ½ c half and half
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Place pizza crust ona greased pizza pan. Sprinkle 1 cup of the grated cheese over crust.
- Top with ham and tomato.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, half and half and seasonings. Whisk
- Slowly pour egg mixture into center of crust. It will spread out naturally.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes or until egg mixture is set.
More breakfast recipes, I think you’ll enjoy!
For more scrumptious recipes, fun projects, and exciting news, subscribe to Call Me PMc