Easy Strawberry Dump Cobbler is also known as Ridiculously Easy Cake and Are You Kidding Me Cake?
It’s true. This may actually the easiest dessert recipe in the world to make!
With the success of my Pecan Cobbler and Caramel Cobbler, I wanted to try creating another dump cake recipe. Why is it called a ‘dump cake or cobbler’, you ask? Because you, literally, dump all the ingredients into a baking pan and bake it. There is no mixing required.
That’s even better than a ‘One-bowl’ recipe, am I right?
And, on top of all those positives, there is just four ingredients in this Easy Strawberry Dump Cobbler!
#win Boom shaka-laka!
Easy Strawberry Dump Cobbler
Four simple ingredients and no mixer reguired! Easy Strawberry Dump Cobbler is the easiest dessert recipe to make!
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 cup strawberries*
- 1 box white or yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter**
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread strawberries evenly in the bottom of your baking dish.
- Sprinkle sugar over top of berries.
- Evenly sprinkle dry cake mix over top of berries and sugar.
- Cut butter into cubes. Place the butter evenly over cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 50 to 60 minutes or until the top of the cake is browned.
- Serve hot with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
*fresh or frozen strawberries may be used.**use real butter, I do not recommend margarine or a substituteRecipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
or follow me on email…
If you like this Easy Strawberry Dump Cobbler, you may like some of my other dump cakes and cobblers