This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Smithfield®, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #PutPorkontheMenu http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Jalapeno Cheese Pork Tenderloin Sandwich is bursting with flavor! This lean cut of pork cooks quickly and is very versatile.
Smithfield marinated pork and I are besties. You see, we have dinner ‘together’ several times a month! They’re quick and easy.When I’m in Walmart I always grab a couple and keep one on stand-by in my freezer. They cook in 6 to 8 minutes, which makes them perfect for busy weeknights.
There is nothing like making a home cooked meal for the boys since this tenderloin is already marinated. I like the convenience the marinated products provide. I don’t have to remember to marinate it in the mornings when I have 10,000 other things to do. It’s just ready; perfectly seasoned and expertly marinated every time.
I often grill my Smithfield Marinated Pork and serve the it with vegetables the first night. Then, get creative the next night. If you don’t grill, feel free to roast or saute’ your Smithfield Marinated Pork.
Have you heard about my Encore dishes? Basically, it’s a creative way and creative name for leftovers. My husband doesn’t like leftovers, he does, however, like Encore dishes. I’m so clever! I take a protein and make a completely new dish for the second meal. It saves time and money. Additionally, the Encore dishes usually get better reviews than the first time around.
I grilled Peppercorn and Garlic tenderloin. On the next night, I made a Jalapeno Cheese Pork Tenderloin Sandwich.
Head to your selected Walmart store and purchase at least one of the Smithfield Marinated Pork flavors listed below and make this sandwich. They are priced per pound and average between $8-$11.
Jalapeno Cheese Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
Yield 6 to 8 servings
This easy, family friendly recipe is ready in less than 30 minutes. Pre-marinated pork tenderloin is lean, tender and cooks in minutes. Enjoy it alone or on sandwiches.
- 1 Smithfield marinated pork tenderloin, I used peppercorn and garlic flavored
- slider size buns
- 1/2 cup American processed cheese spread
- 2 to 3 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoon chopped jalapeno, fresh or pickled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 drops hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Heat grill to medium high
- Mix mayonnaside, lemon zest, parsley, garlic powder, hot sauce and worcestershire sauce. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Grate cheese add milk and jalapenos. Microwave until hot and melted. Stir to combine.
- Grill tenderloin 3 to 4 minutes per side. Test with a thermometer. You can remove the tenderloin from grill when thermometer registers 155 degrees. Allow pork to rest. The temperature will rise to 160 degrees, which is done for pork, before it begins to cool.
- Slice tenderloin and serve on slider buns with lettuce, cheese sauce and sandwich spread.
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Be sure to sign up for my email, I share all my latest posts once a week along with different suggestions each week!