Welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party
How was your week?
My boys went back to school, which was good and bad.
I missed them terribly, but I felt like my brain was clear and I could focus for the first time since December 18! I actually got a lot of items marked off my To Do list!
Grab a button
I made grab buttons for you, if you want to help spread the word about Marvelous Mondays.
Also, if you’ve been featured, grab a Featured button and wear it proudly!
I’m happy that you choose to join us each week at Marvelous Mondays. I visit as many of the link ups as I can and promote on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. I know the other co-hosts are busy visiting, sharing and commenting as well. I’d love if you followed me back: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Bloglovin’
Paula from Call Me PMc
Julie from This Gal Cooks
Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Pinterest, Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, Google+ or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. Leave a comment to let them know that you visited.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving Call Me PMc, This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Cooking on the Frontburner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.