Pimento Cheese Scalloped Potatoes is a cheesy potato casserole recipe that your whole family will enjoy. This is seriously the best side dish recipe.
Two of my favorite foods are potatoes and pimento cheese. I have many different recipes for potatoes and I enjoy them all. I also have several recipes for pimento cheese. I don’t know why I haven’t thought of combining the two before now.
Pimento Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
This is one of the best Pimento cheese potato casserole recipes that you’ll find.
Pimento Cheese Scalloped Potatoes will satisfy your craving for comfort food. Similar to Twice Baked Potato Casserole, this recipe is full of flavor with the addition of pimento cheese spread. This is a creamy, cheesy, satisfying side dish.
You may also like Twice Baked Pimento Cheese Potatoes
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, shredded as best as you can.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces pimentos, undrained
- ¼ to ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- pinch of salt* (you may want to taste before adding salt, some cheeses are
more saltythan others)
- 4 cups boiled, cubed potatoes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Mix Velveeta, cheddar, pimentos, mayonnaise, pepper, celery seeds, and salt together.
- In another bowl, combine heavy cream, half the pimento cheese mixture, and potatoes.
- Pour into 1- inch casserole dish.
- Top with remaining pimento cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes until hot and cheese is browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.
or follow me on email…