Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, it’s a crowd pleaser that’s perfect for any occasion.
I have become obsessed with White Sangria especially this Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria Recipe. It’s light and crisp and you’ll just want to keep sipping it. Actually, my favorite part of a sangria is eating the drunken fruit. Note to self, make drunken fruit.
I know you’re thinking ‘but that’s a summer drink’.
Well, not anymore. And not if you give it a try.
Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria
I used Kern’s peach nectar in this Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria. It really gave a great flavor that I had not had in sangria before. Peach is the dominate flavor, but it’s not a bold, over-powering peach.
This is the crowd-pleasing cocktail for
helping your kids get their homework a ladies tea or brunch. Or, actually anytime you want a lighter cocktail. Let’s don’t put limitations on it, it’s pretty much great any time of day or night!
The good thing about sangria is it’s great to serve a group. It makes a lot, is economical and it’s easy.
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 bottle Chardonnay
- ½ cup peach nectar (I used Kern's brand)
- 1 can club soda or Sprite (or diet Sprite)
- ½ cup fresh pomegranate arils
- Refrigerate chardonnay, peach nectar and club soda until it is cold.
- After the ingredients are cold, add the apple slices, orange, slices and pomegranate arils to a large pitcher. Muddle slightly to release juices. Add Chardonnay and peach nectar to pitcher. Stir.
- Add club soda and stir.
- Add slices of apples, oranges and pomegranate arils to each glass.
- Pour and enjoy
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.