3 Cheese Pimento Cheese recipe is a versatile recipe. It’s great as a dip or spread, top your burger or salad, mix into soups, or top mashed potatoes with it. Creamy and tangy, you’ll love this 3 Cheese Pimento Cheese recipe!
3 Cheese Pimento Cheese
- 2 cups shredded smoked gouda
- 2 cups shredded cheddar/Colby mix
- 4 -ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt optional
- 4 -ounce jar chopped pimentos drained
- Don't use the pre-shredded cheese. I like to shred one cheese or the small side of the grater and the other on the large side. It's just a personal preference, but makes a difference in the texture. Mix grated cheeses with cream cheese, mayonnaise, and next four ingredients. Stir to combine well. Serve immediately. Refrigerate any unused spread.
- Try these options: Grilled Pimento and Cheese, on a hamburger, heated and served as a dip.
- Variations: add 1/2 chopped pecans and 1/2 diced pepperoncini or jalapeno peppers