- 1 loaf white bread crusts removed and rolled flat
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 c sugar divided into 1/2 c each
- 1 T cinnamon
- 1 1/2 sticks butter melted
- 1 egg yolk
- Remove crust and roll bread slice flat with a rolling pin.
- Mix cream cheese, egg yolk and 1/2 c sugar.
- Mix 1/2 c sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on bread and roll up.
- Dip each roll into melted butter then into cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Place on a cookie sheet and freeze at least 15 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- When ready to bake, pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake on cookie sheet 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
You may also like my