This Chicken Dip recipe is one of the most simple appetizer recipes you’ll have in your repertoire. Actually, you probably have everything you need already in your pantry. So you just mix all the ingredients together, spread it in a casserole dish and cover the top with shredded cheese! That’s it.
I make this all the time for tailgating parties. You can put it together the night before and keep it refrigerated. Bake until hot.
I told you it was simple, right?
- 2 c chicken shredded (you may use canned, but I prefer fresh)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 c cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pepper, garlic, and onion together until well combined.
- Spoon into an oven-safe dish and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Serve warm with Frito Scoops.