Cinnamon Roll Pie
When I made this Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie I had the inspiration for this crazy adventure! I couldn’t wait to make and share it with you, but I had to work all those delicious calories off before I made another dessert that I knew I couldn’t turn down!
I wanted this pie to be similar but more, um, ‘bready’ than the Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie. To be honest this was my second attempt. The first one was too much like a cake…in a pie shell. It was good, don’t get me wrong but not what I was going for. This time it was just what I wanted. Cinnamon Heaven! Apparently, if you look at my Recipe Index, you’ll learn how much I love Cinnamon Rolls! These are just a few of my Cinnamon-esque favorites!
I whipped this pie up Saturday morning and it’s sure to please if you’re a Cinnamon Roll lover like me!
What is a flavor that you just can’t get enough of?
Cinnamon Roll Pie / Call Me PMc
- 1 unbaked deep dish pie shell
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 3/4 cup butter melted and cooled to room temp
- 1 cup cinnamon chips pictured below
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake pie shell 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Pour into the pie shell. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown and center is set. Allow to cool. Great served warm with whipped cream or ice cream.