These Cranberry Brie Bites are simple to put together. With just three ingredients, they can be ready for guests in minutes! The tangy cranberries mixed with the crunchy phyllo and creamy brie make for a satisfying adventure.
Cranberry Brie Bites
- 12 phyllo cups appetizer size
- 2 ounces brie cubed
- 4 Tablespoons cranberries dried
- 2 Tablespoons Cointreau
- 4 Tablespoons pecans toasted
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- Pour Cointreau over cranberries in a small bowl and allow to sit about an hour to re-hydrate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat a small saucepan on medium and toast pecans until lightly browned a fragrant. Spray mini muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Even though the phyllo cups are already formed and cooked, I like to place them in a muffin tin so they don't slide around. Put a cube of brie in each cup. Top with about 1/2 tsp each of the cranberries, pecans, and honey.
- Bake until the cheese is melted about 10 to 12 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
You may also enjoy