This is an easy dip to throw together and I always have the ingredients on hand for those unexpected and last minute cocktail parties! I prefer it with Scoops. The bacon adds a much needed punch. Bacon always makes everything better!
Hot Spinach and Bacon Dip
If you’re looking for a go-to dip, this is your recipe! I make this for tailgating and parties and there is never any left.
- 1 - 10 oz package frozen spinach thawed
- 2 - 8 oz blocks cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 12 oz bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon red pepper or to taste
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drain spinach and press between layers of paper towels, set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, red pepper, and thyme until smooth. Stir in feta, spinach, and mozzarella cheese until blended. Spoon into a 2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle bacon evenly over top. Sprinkle brown sugar on top of bacon. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until brown and bubbly. Serve with butter crackers like Ritz brand, tortilla chips, or Frito style chips like Scoops.
- You can make this earlier in the day before your event and refrigerate then cook right before guests arrive.
Optional: You could also add 1 can of water chestnuts to add crunch or a jar of drained artichokes to this recipe.©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
You may also like:
Have you tried Hot Spinach and Bacon Dip or another one of my popular dips?