Check out my recipe for KISSES® Cookies & Cream Chocolate Fudge
KISSES® Cookies & Cream Cheater Fudge
For many years now, I’ve made cookie and candy trays for the holidays for my neighbors and friends. It’s just I tradition I began as a nod to a neighbor of mine when I was growing up. She brought my family a tray of cookies and fudge every year. Even though my mom made holiday treats, there was something about getting that tray once a year that was so special.
I want to give someone who special memory, so I make the cookie and candy trays. It takes me almost all day to make and package the candy then the boys and Wesley deliver the trays.
I almost always include some form of fudge in the trays, because let’s face it, fudge and holidays go hand in hand! Am I right?
I’ve been making this fudge for years now. I call it ‘cheater fudge’ because it’s just so easy. You can easily customize it with white, milk or dark chocolate. You can also add your favorite mix-ins to include your favorite candies or cookies.
KISSES® Cookies & Cream Chocolate Fudge
- 18 oz milk chocolate candy melts or chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c KISSES® Cookies & Cream chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 c chocolate wafers or chocolate graham crackers coarsely broken
- Line a 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. In a double boiler, add chocolate and milk. Bring water to a boil and melt chocolate. Stir constantly. When chocolate is completely melted and smooth, remove from heat. Stir in chocolate wafers. Fold in KISSES® Cookies & Cream chocolate. Pour into prepared 8x8 pan. Smooth top. Chill for at least two hours. You can chill in refrigerator or counter, just allow it plenty of time to set and become firm. Fudge slices better when it cold, but you may want to bring it to room temperature to serve. (I personally like it room temperature, but my husband prefers it cold! )
More fudge recipes for you