Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Bloglovin’
Hi friends! Welcome to another edition of Marvelous Mondays! We had some fabulous contributions last week. I spent all week
drooling pinning and sharing them on my facebook and twitter feeds. I’ll have to commend you guys; you’re very creative and inspiring! Don’t to follow me on Pinterest to see all my Marvelous Mondays pins!
I wrote a great article on how to Revamp Your Homepage to Gain More Traffic and don’t miss my Resource guide to better blogging!
I have 2 giveaways on the blog right now, I’d love for a friend to win!
Enter Trick or Treat Giveaway!
$300 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
**Julie, Carrie, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not linked up before to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts or posts that you have never linked up to our party before. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you, all.
Most viewed last week at Marvelous Mondays: