Welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party
I’m so excited to have a 3 day weekend, not that I get a lot accomplished when the boys are home, but I enjoy them being with me.
Grab a button
I made grab buttons for you, if you want to help spread the word about Marvelous Mondays.
Also, if you’ve been featured, grab a Featured button and wear it proudly!
I’m happy that you choose to join us each week at Marvelous Mondays. I visit as many of the link ups as I can and promote on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. I know the other co-hosts are busy visiting, sharing and commenting as well. I’d love if you followed me back: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Bloglovin’
I made this amazing Snickers Bars Cinnamon Rolls and they are fab!
Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels
Paula from Call Me PMc
Julie from This Gal Cooks
Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Pinterest, Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, Google+ or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. Leave a comment to let them know that you visited.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving Call Me PMc, This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Cooking on the Frontburner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.