Just a note, I have a new Resource guide under my Resource tab with some very helpful links regarding G+, sharing on social media, etc. I’ll be adding to it as I come across new information so be sure to check it out.
Welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party. You’ll find all the newest ideas and creative inspirations from the blogasphere here. We party every week beginning at 5 pm on Sunday, come over, link your posts and visit others! We hope you find new inspiration and make new friends at Marvelous Mondays. I share on all my social media channels and on my Marvelous Mondays Pinterest Board.
Most viewed last week is:
Starting with today’s party, we will be featuring one post each week from one of the other Marvelous Mondays co-hosts! All of the co-hosts work hard each week to host the party and share everyone’s links, so they deserve a little recognition for how awesome they are. Am I right? 😉 Plus, we realize that you may not how incredible all the other co-hosts are because you may only link up to the party on just one of our sites each week.
She inspires me every week. Check out this cool recipe that she posted this week!
Pumpkin Pie Cookie Cups
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.