Welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party. You’ll find all the newest ideas and creative inspirations from the blogasphere here.
We party every week beginning at 5 pm cst on Sunday, come over, link your posts and visit others! We hope you find new inspiration and make new friends at Marvelous Mondays. I share on all my social media channels and on my Marvelous Mondays Pinterest Board.
I pin a lot to my Pinterest boards, I’d love for you to follow me.
Toasted Pecan Shortbread Bark
500+ Adventures of Elf on the Shelf! (I’m getting ready for the holidays!)
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
**Julie, Carrie, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not linked up before to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts or posts that you have never linked up to our party before. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you, all.