Welcome to another edition of Marvelous Mondays Link Party, where we welcome all you culinary creations, crafts, and projects! Julie, Deb and I are happy to have you join us!
We would love if you followed us on some or all of our social media channels where we share the links up throughout the week. Leave us a note so we’ll be sure to follow back.
If you’re not a blogger, you may be wondering what the heck this is all about. Link parties are a way for bloggers to collectively showcase their work in one location. What does that mean for you? You can scroll down and view their entries. You’ll find a picture with a description below it. If you’re interested in that recipe, craft or project just click the picture. You’ll open up a web page where you can get the recipe or craft. Visit as many as you want, feel free to share to facebook or pin to bookmark it for future reference.
Here’s a sneak peek at a few of the bloggy things I was up to this week!
One last piece of news, I have a giveaway beginning tonight at midnight. I’d love for you to come back tomorrow and enter!
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Pinterest, Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, Google+ or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. Leave a comment to let them know that you visited.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving Call Me PMc, This Gal Cooks, and Cooking on the Frontburner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.