Hi friends, welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party. Whew, what a busy week. My son got the cast off his arm this week. It was also his birthday so it was a pretty eventful week for us!
On Call Me PMc, I shared these recipes.
For the last few weeks I’ve been passing along blogging information here that I’ve read during the week. You can catch up on those articles here if you missed any. I also record blogging resources that you may find useful in my Resource tab. Around the web this week, I found these useful resources:
Speaking of taking better photographs, this Foodgawker Submission Guide may be helpful.
Are you ready to party with us?
Just a few Marvelous Monday rules
- Please follow the hosts: Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ or RSS Feed.
- Leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. Leave a comment to let them know that you visited.
- Grab a button and post on your blog.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. No giveaways or shops, please.
Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving Call Me PMc, This Gal Cooks, and Cooking on the Frontburner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
Some of my favs from last week
The last link to the party was White Chocolate M&M Cookies
More cookies from Chocolate Chocolate and More
Root Beer Float Cookies
How could you resist these?