Planning and cooking dinner for your family can be a challenge. I’m making it easier for you. Monthly Meal Plan #3- A whole month of recipes for delicious meals for your family!
These delicious and comforting MONTHLY MENU PLAN recipes will have your family running to the table!
How do I get the recipes for the Monthly Recipe Meal Plan?
All you need to do is click on the recipe title below. Each link will take you to the full, printable recipe.
Do you want more Monthly Meal Plans?
Be sure to sign up for my emails and visit the last week of every month.
MonthlyMeal Plan #2– How it works!
I have entrees, sides, and desserts recipes enough for four weeks of meals for you listed below. Most main dish recipes will have leftovers for lunches. I also included breakfast recipes and a couple cocktail recipes for you to enjoy.
- Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic & Herb Salmon with Asparagus
- White Castle Casserole
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Molasses Pomegranate Short Ribs
- Leftover Turkey Bruschetta Slider
- Tequila Lime Shrimp
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- Easy Baked Chicken
- Easy steak fajitas
- Easy chicken stir-fry
- Skillet shepherd’s pie
- Chinese Sweet and Sour Pork Meatballs
- Skillet Marmalade Pork Chop
- Pasta Bake
- One Pot Coconut Noodle Soup (Vegetarian)
- 30-Minute Pork Fajita Bowl
- Brazilian Chicken Shepherd’s Pie
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Deer Steak Recipe
- Chili Recipe
- Instant Pot Turkey Recipe
- Spaghetti Squash Boats
- Easy Swedish Meatballs
- Herb Rubbed Prime Rib
- Maple Blackberry Orange Glazed Ham
- Green Bean Casserole Soup
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Turkey Noodle Casserole
- Ham Mac and Cheese
- Herb Rolls Recipe
- Brown Butter Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Spicy cheddar sausage balls
- Green bean casserole
- Espinacas a la Catalana
- Warm Maftoul Salad with Roasted Vegetables
- Ham and Cheese Baked Rice
- Loaded Mashed Potato Skillet
- Fried Mushrooms
- Garlic Roasted Broccoli
- Instant Pot Little Smokies
- Spicy Zucchini Noodles
- Corn Chowder Macaroni and Cheese
- Creamy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans with Bacon
- Red Hot Jello Salad
- Southern Cornbread
- Blistered Grape Tomatoes
- Crispy Edamame
- Holiday Peppermint Cake
- Caramel Stuffed Sugar Cookies
- Toasted Coconut Pound Cake
- Mint Chip Sugar Cookies
- Gluten-free cookie dough bites
- Brigadeiro Cookies
- Hot Chocolate Muddy Buddies
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge
- Peppermint Marshmallow Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Click on the photo for the recipe
You may also be interested in my Review of over 40 Pound Cake Recipes.
Join my Facebook Group Here.