I promise I don’t just eat desserts! I have to take a dessert to a Luncheon tomorrow. I was trying to think of a cute, transportable dessert that wasn’t a cupcake.(I’m over cupcakes. For now.)
This is what I decided on. I just made a chocolate cake, crumbled it into clear punch cups. Spooned a rich topping over it then sprinkled crushed chocolate sandwich cookies on top. Then I wrapped it in a clear bag and secured the top.
This way if the ladies want to save the dessert for later, it’s already packaged up for them.
- Oreo Cake Cups
- 1 pkg chocolate cake mix plus ingredients to make it according to box - eggs, oil, water
- 2 4 oz pkg Cookies and Cream pudding
- 4 c milk
- 1 8 oz container whipped topping
- 8 to 10 chocolate sandwich cookies crushed
- Make cake. Mix pudding with milk. Before pudding sets completely, fold in whipped topping. While cake is hot crumble into punch cups. Top cake with pudding mixture. Crumble cookies on top. Place each cup in clear bag and secure top. Refrigerate.