This Oriental Salad with Sweet & Sour Dressing would be great served with Orange & Jalapeno Marinaded Grilled Flat Iron Steak!This is a healthy and versatile salad. You can also add grilled chicken or steak for an entree’ salad.
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- 1 package romen noodles uncooked & broken up (discard flavor packet)
- 3 Tablespoon butter
- 1 head iceburg lettuce torn into bite size pieces
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 cup broccoli florets chopped
- In a mason jar, pour all dressing ingredients close lid and shake vigorously 30 seconds. Use desired amount on Oriental Salad. Refrigerate any unused dressing.
- Heat a sauce pan to medium. Melt butter. Cook walnuts and noodles in butter until toasted. Add broccoli and heat through, but do not cook. Layer lettuce in a bowl. Top with onions, broccoli, nuts and noodles. Pour Sweet & Sour Dressing over before serving.
Recipe original from Paula at Call Me Pmc © 2012 – 2013 CallMePMc.com – All Rights Reserved "All recipes and images are original and the sole property of CallMePMc.com © 2012-2013, with all rights reserved. All content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only. Content on CallMePMc.com is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. Other than linking to a page or pinning an image only on Pinterest (complete recipe is not allowed to be copied to Pinterest or any other site), Call Me PMc asks that you do not copy or otherwise use images or original recipes for any other purpose. If you would like to use any of my pictures you must first contact Call Me PMc and get express written permission. Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms."