|I got in 10,072 steps even after I accidentally cleared|
my pedometer when I leaned against
Day Two of our Pedometer Challenge – 10,000 Steps for 10 Days
Tips to get you moving
- Exercise in the morning if possible – 90% of people who exercise consistently, exercise in the mornings
- Journal your exercise – much like a Food Journal, seeing your progress reinforces you and motivates you to reach that goal
- Snack Healthy – Snacks are a way of life. Wesley claims all I do is snack (probably true). Be mindful of your snacks and choose healthy options. You can see some of my suggestions here and here.
- Schedule your exercise plans on your calendar just like you would any appointment.
- Talk about your goals with others. This creates a support system for when you are unmotivated.