Now that you’ve had a day to clean up the Easter candy and eat all the Cadbury Eggs, let’s have a fun fitness challenge!
10,000 Steps for 10 Days!
It’s warming up and we’ll be in shorts and swimsuits before you can blink. I thought I’d offer an incentive and challenge for you to get you started on your fitness goals. It’s simple. The Pedometer Challenge consists only of taking 10,000 Steps for 10 Days.
10 Days that’s all (hopefully that will just be a start!) I hope it makes you feel so good you’ll want to keeping stepping! Running steps count too!!!
All you need for this challenge are good walking shoes and a pedometer!
|I wear Mizunos|
You can find a pedometer for as cheap as $10 from WalMart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, most sporting goods stores, below is one from Amazon.
- The task is simple – take no less than 10,000 steps per day for the next 10 days!
- Track your steps by logging them on a calendar or app such as Map My Run
- Park farthest from the door of a store
- Walk with a friend
- Walk your dog
- Walk while your kids ride bikes
- Go to the park
- Go on a nature trail
- Take the stairs instead of elevator
Sign up below in the #Inlinkz form or sign up by leaving a comment. If you sign up, you’ll more likely commit to actually doing it!