Boo!! Back to School. My boys actually started back to school August 5th. Let me tell you I was a lonely girl Monday. I couldn’t wait to pick them up. I’m not one that can’t wait for them to go to school, I have always loved hanging out with my little dudes. They’re so cool!
Last week we shared Garden Fare and above are some of the wonderful blogers who shared their great recipes!
From top left to right:
Roasted Corn Salsa
Radish Wontons with Radish-Greens Pesto
I put this 25 Thirty Minute Meals post together specifically for the hectic back to school time. They are all simple, quick recipes with no crazy cooking techniques or exotic ingredients!
Saturday Dishes Hosts:
Welcome to Saturday Dishes Garden Fare, at Saturday Dishes, we share a different themed party each week! Stop by every Friday beginning at 9:00 p.m. cst, link up your posts, and check out what others are sharing! Our party is a little different than others, here you can share old or new posts, as long as you’ve never linked them with us before.
Today we’re having Saturday Dishes Garden Fare!
Grab a button for the party *here*
Just a few things I want to let you know before we get to the links:
Why link with us?
- Your post doesn’t have to be a new post. This is an excellent way to bring new attention to those older posts.
- We choose at least 3 submissions from the previous week to feature.
- Grab the Saturday Dishes button on your post or blog or link back to Saturday Dishes and follow your hosts
- We pin your links
- We tweet your links
- We amplify on Facebook and G+.
- Check out my Pinterest Board – Saturday Dishes where I pin the Saturday Dishes link-ups.
- By linking up, you give CallMePMc.com permission to feature your post on social media and CallMePMc.com using a photo, title, and link to your site.
- Proper credit and links will be given to you.