Good Saturday Morning!
If you missed any posts this week from Call Me PMc, here’s a quick re-cap.
- I am moving to WordPress this weekend! I’m very excited and nervous. Please check out my rad new design on Sunday!
- I shared our new family favorites steak, but with a new flavorful twist!
- I try to eat Healthy Breakfasts and Lunches and save my calories for fun dinners with the fam!
- PMc’s Pedometer Challenge ended. How did you do? Did you get 10,000 Steps in for 10 consecutive days?
One of the best reasons to link to Saturday Dishes is that all three hosts share different features. Be sure to check them all out! Here are my features from Strawberry Dishes!
It’s Time – Saturday Dishes Lemon Desserts is Live!
If you’re new to the party, Saturday Dishes is our weekly link party on Saturday (did you guess?). Each week we have a specific theme. You can find all the themes here. I will be hosting it with Savannah from Hammock Tracks and Linda from The Tumbleweed Contessa!
Joining us guest hosting this week is Ang from Juggling Act Mama! Thanks for helping Ang!
If you’re interested in co-hosting, email me callmepmc(at)gmail(dot)com
Today we’re focusing on Lemon Dishes
Why link with us?
- Your post doesn’t have to be a new post. This is an excellent way to bring new attention to those older posts.
- We choose at THREE submissions from the previous week to feature. You must include the Saturday Dishes button on your post or blog or link back to Saturday Dishes and follow your hosts and co-hosts to qualify.
- We Pin your links.
- We Tweet your links.
- We amplify on Facebook and G+ as well.
- Check out my Pinterest Board – Saturday Dishes where I pin all the Saturday Dishes link-ups!
All this hopefully brings a lot of exposure to your blogs.
By linking up, you give CallMePMc.com permission to feature your post on social media and CallMePMc.com using a photo, title, and link to your site.
Proper credit and links will be given to you.
Loading InLinkz …