I don’t always love cooking during the summer. Actually, it’s not the cooking I dislike, but being inside while all the fun is happening elsewhere is what I don’t enjoy. The boys are out of school and doing what boys with idle time do. They won’t be young forever and I don’t want to miss one single experience with them. Unfortunately, I don’t have the luxury of an at-home chef and I don’t like take-out for many reasons. (cost, calories, cost) Alas, I’ve forced to feed the crew!
I love sandwiches, especially in the summer. They’re refreshing, easy, convenient and I don’t have to heat an already hot house by turning on the stove or oven. Well, actually, I had to fry the egg in this recipe but that took like a nano-second!
I hope you enjoy The Country Club!
The Country Club!
For one Club:
- Slider bun or hamburger bun
- 1 slice mesquite turkey breast
- 1 slice west Virginia ham
- 1 slice bacon cooked and cut in half
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 fried egg
- 1 slice tomato
- Easy Remoulade Sauce
- Toast bun and fry egg. Spread Remoulade sauce on toasted bun. On bottom bun layer turkey, ham, bacon, then egg, cheese, tomato and lettuce. Enjoy!!
Make a side of Parmesan Potatoes with your Country Club!