Before sharing the Three Ingredient Fresh Peach Hand Pies recipe, allow me to tell off on Lincoln first!
I was putting clothes away that I had washed, when I realized I didn’t have one single pair of Lincoln’s socks. Thinking that I had missed washing them, I started looking. Lincoln came in to the room, therefore, I asked,
“Lincoln, where are your dirty socks? There wasn’t any in the hamper?”
To which he responded, “Oh, about that, you see, I’ve been wearing the same pair for two weeks.”
Me, “Do what? Why?”
“Well, yeah, I just wanted to see how long I could.”
That’s lovely, he wanted me to buy him some deodorant. The first thing he does when he wakes up is fix his hair. But, he’ll wear the same socks for two weeks?!!! Craziness!
Ah, living with a house full of boys!!!
I know you came for the Three Ingredient Fresh Peach Hand Pies, so let’s get to this deliciousness! Only three ingredients? Yes, read on for the ‘secret ingredient’…shhhhh!
- 1 16.3 oz can Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- 2 peaches peeled and sliced
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine peaches and brown sugar. Using a rolling pin, roll each biscuit to a 6-7 inch circle. Place 2 tablespoons or about 3 slices of peach/brown sugar mixture on one half of flattened biscuit. Fold biscuit over and seal using fork. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place turnover on parchment paper.
- Optional- sprinkle with granulated sugar or brush with beaten egg. (Sometimes I do this step, sometimes I don't. They taste the same either way. They're just prettier with the topping.)
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe from Paula at https://www.callmepmc.com/ Recipe original from Paula at Call Me Pmc © 2012 – 2013 CallMePMc.com – All Rights Reserved "All recipes and images are original and the sole property of CallMePMc.com © 2012-2013, with all rights reserved. All content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only. Content on CallMePMc.com is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. Other than linking to a page or pinning an image only on Pinterest (complete recipe is not allowed to be copied to Pinterest or any other site), Call Me PMc asks that you do not copy or otherwise use images or original recipes for any other purpose. If you would like to use any of my pictures you must first contact Call Me PMc and get express written permission. Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms."
I love easy, shortcut recipes. Here are more you may like too!