The Ultimate Blueberry Cheesecake is full of sweet, juicy blueberries in every creamy bite!
My Mother loves blueberry desserts. Any time I can do something special for her, well, I do. She’s my Mom, she’s always done whatever I’ve asked from sewing for me, helping paint my house, babysitting my kids, dog sitting my puppy, making my favorite dessert. The list could go on and on.
ULTIMATE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
I made a lot of different flavors of cheesecake before but not blueberry. It received rave reviews! Cheesecake is not a dessert you can whip up in 30 minutes and have sat before your guests. They are not difficult, but it does require a slow cooking process to prevent the cheesecake from cracking.
It’s decadent and sinfully delicious! And totally worth every second it takes to make it!
|Ultimate Blueberry Cheesecake|
WHILE YOU’RE HERE, CHECK OUT THESE RECIPES
- Mississippi Mud Cookies with Marshmallow Fluff and Chocolate Frosting
- Loaded Butterfinger Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
- Blue Ribbon Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies
- Ranger Cookies with Chex
- Soft Batch Glazed Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Soft Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Pretzel Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Copycat PayDay Bars
- Dark Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles
- Original Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Hidden Rolo Snowball Cookies
Ultimate Blueberry Cheesecake
- 2 cups graham crackers crushed fine
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 3 8 oz packages cream cheese softened
- 1 and ¼ cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs at room temp
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 and ½ cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- Optional: whipped cream
- Prepare a springform pan by spraying with non-stick spray and wrapping the bottom with aluminum foil. Preheat oven to 300°F. Fill a 9 x 13 cake pan with 1-inch of water and set it on the lowest rack in the oven.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add 1 and ¼ cup sugar, 3 Tablespoons flour, and salt. Beat until blended and smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just blended. Add sour cream, vanilla, and lemon zest until just blended.
- Sprinkle blueberries with 1 Tablespoon flour, shake to coat on all sides. Sift excess flour off berries.
- Carefully fold blueberries into cream cheese mixture, careful not to break berries.
- Pour mixture into prepared springform pan.
- Bake at 300°F for 1 hour 10 minutes or until the center is firm. Turn off the oven. Let cheesecake stand in the oven for 30 minutes with the door partially open.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.
- Prep time: 30 minutes
- Bake time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Stand time: 1 hour
- Chill time: 8 hours