A irresistible and easy dinner option, this Undercover Chicken bakes with vegetables in a foil pack in the oven.
This is a super easy recipe to throw together. It’s great for a week night when you have worked all day and the kids have activities.
Package the Undercover Chicken beforehand and bake when you get in from work or home from soccer!! You can also easily adapt the recipe to fit what your family likes – I love the onions and sun-dried tomatoes, W loves peppers. I even put jalapeno peppers in his pack when I have them. It’s a great recipe to get the kids involved and make their own package. Very tasty.
|Undercover Chicken / Call Me PMc|
|Lay in center of aluminum foil square.|
|Add sun-dried tomatoes.|
|Add garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.|
What do you think? Do you like foil pack dinners?
|Bake. Open. Enjoy! SO easy!!|
Undercover Chicken / Call Me PMc
- 1/2 yellow red or orange bell peppers, sliced in strips
- 1 sweet onion thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 6 oz jar sun-dried tomatoes drained and chopped
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place 4 to 6 squares of aluminum foil out. Lay chicken breast in center of each square. Add peppers, onions, garlic and tomatoes on chicken. Add more of ingredients you like or omit any you don't. Sprinkle evenly with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Wrap tightly to seal each package. Lay on a sheet tray to catch any juices that may run out. Bake 375 degrees 35 minutes.
Serve with cheesy toasted French bread and green salad.
Check out other Foil Pack Dinners
Try these quick meals too: Baked Turkey Foccacia