My new post, Weekly Wrap, is five memorable things that happened to me during the past week – good, bad, or ugly.
1. I learned a lot about tattoos at Geyser Falls Water Park this week.
A) Tattoos are not cute on a hairy back
B) If you’re not cool, getting a tattoo doesn’t make you cool.
2. Lincoln doesn’t like Classic Rock, or Prince, or Girls Just want to have Fu-unn or any song I know the words for that matter!!
3. By noon, the boys have forgotten they’re mad at me for making them read even though “it’s Summer!”
4. It takes a long time for the heart to heal after losing a pet.
5. I still get excited about going on a date with Big Daddy!
Bonus: (Lucky you!) This week I learned just how little I really know about computers/internet/programing/html
Signing off – Have an awesome day!
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.