Buffalo Crawfish Potato Skins
Buffalo Crawfish Potato Skins are zesty, creamy and cheesy. Kicking up the popular pub fare, these potato skins are loaded with a spicy crawfish mixture and topped with crispy bacon and sliced green onions.
Servings 8 servings
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 2 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 3 Tablespoons green onions chopped plus 1 T green onions for garnish
- 1 cup crawfish tails fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup prepared buffalo wing sauce
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese more if you want to melt some on top
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 4 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled
Bake potatoes. Cut into forths and scoop out all except 1-inch close to the potato skin.
Brush with canola oil.
Combine cream cheese, wing sauce, 3 T green onion, salt, black and red pepper, garlic and red pepper flakes. Fold in crawfish. Top potato skins with crawfish mixture then cheddar cheese.
Bake until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
Sprinkle remaining green onions and bacon over top.
Serve hot with ranch dressing.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 93mg | Potassium: 471mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 156IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg