Baked Blackberry Ricotta Cheesecake
Baked Blackberry Ricotta Cheesecake is the easiest cheesecake recipe you'll ever make. This light and fluffy ricotta cheesecake is sweetened with agave nectar and packed with delicious, juicy blackberries.
Servings 5 servings
- 1 and 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar*
- 1 cup blackberries
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a bowl, combine ricotta, egg, flour, and agave.
Mix until smooth.
Divide mixture evenly between 4 or 5 ramekins.
Top with blackberries.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cheesecake is set. Remove before top starts to brown.
Serve warm or chilled.
Store in refrigerator up to 7 days.
- With one tablespoon agave nectar, the cheesecake is not very sweet. If you like a sweeter dessert add 1 more tablespoon of agave nectar. (total 2 tablespoons)
- Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected.
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 127mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 397IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 1mg