5 Minute Dark Chocolate Fudge
2 ingredients and 5 minutes to smooth, rich, dark chocolate fudge!
Servings 16 servings
- 1 pound chocolate ready-made frosting
- 8 ounce dark chocolate chips*
Line a 8x8 or 9x9 inch pan with foil or waxed paper. Spray with non-stick spray.
Melt chocolate chips at 30 second intervals in the microwave. Stir between each interval.
When chocolate chips are melted and completely smooth.
Warm chocolate frosting in microwave for 30 seconds.
Add both the frosting and melted chips to a large bowl and stir until completely combined.
At this point you can add nuts, peppermint or any candy you'd like. I kept my fudge plain.
Pour chocolate into prepared pan.
Top with pistachios, or other candy or nut.
Chill in refrigerator 6+ hours or until firm.
- Note, 1 cup does not equal 8 ounces of chocolate chips.
- Weigh them to be accurate if you don't have an 8 ounce bag of chips.
- Its more like 1 and 1/4 cup for the chips I used, but that will vary with the size chocolate chips you use.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg