Slow Cooker Oatmeal
Healthy and satisfying, let your slow cooker provide this hot breakfast.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 4 cups almond milk unsweetened, low fat
- ½ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon protein powder *optional
- *optional - 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds; or 1 tablespoon raisins/craisins
In a slow cooker, combine oats, milk, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and protein powder (if adding). Whisk until well combined.
Cook on low 3 hours or until liquid is completely soaked up by oats.
Stir and serve with desired toppings
Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 478mg | Potassium: 37mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 27g | Calcium: 343mg | Iron: 2mg