Easy Coconut Poke Cake
This Coconut Cake is easy to whip up and tastes fantastic.
Servings 16 servings
- 15.25 ounce package white or yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut extract
- 14 ounce can cream of coconut
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounce package frozen whipped topping
- 8 ounce package flaked coconut
Spray a 9x13-inch cake pan with non-stick spray. Prepare cake according to package directions with the vegetable oil, eggs, water, and coconut extract. Bake 25 to 27 minutes.
Remove cake from the oven. While still hot, using a fork or skewer, poke holes all over the top of the cake.
Mix cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk together. Pour over the top of the still-hot cake.
Let cake cool completely then frost with the whipped topping and top with the flaked coconut. Store cake in the refrigerator.
Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 273mg | Potassium: 229mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 159mg | Iron: 1mg