Best Chocolate Chunk Brownie Recipe
These brownies are moist and fudgy. Special dark cocoa makes them extra rich and chocolatey. But the best part of all is they're easy to make!
Servings 20 servings
- 1 cup butter real butter, unsalted, at room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 4 large eggs at room temperature, beaten before added
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 and ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup special dark 100% cocoa like this
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 and ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks or chips, I like this brand.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In the bowl of your electric mixer, mix butter, sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
Add beaten eggs and stir until just mixed. Add vanilla.
For the remaining ingredients, you'll stir in with a spatula. Stir in flour, cocoa, and salt until mixed together. Fold in chocolate chips.
Spread evenly in a 9x13-inch baking pan. Bake for 28-32 minutes. Watch carefully and do not over bake.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 158mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 338IU | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg