Red Velvet Cake Batter Ice Cream Recipe
Mix-ins are all the rage for ice creams. Red Velvet Cake Batter Ice Cream Recipe swirls your favorite cake with vanilla no churn ice cream in this simple and delicious dessert.
Servings 14 servings
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake mix prepared according to package directions
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
Make cake according to package directions. Cool.
In the bowl of a stand mixer add heavy whipping cream. Beat with a whisk attachment until fluffy and 'stiff peak' stage.
Break or cut the cake into cubes.
Fold sweetened condensed milk into whipped cream, carefully.
Fold in cake cubes.
Seal in an airtight bowl and freeze until solid, depending on your freezer from 2 to 4 hours.
- I did not add sugar to the heavy whipping cream. There is enough sweetness in the sweetened condensed milk.
- You can use your favorite Red Velvet Cake recipe, if you prefer to make the cake from scratch.
- You can substitute 16 ounces frozen cool whip for the Whipped Cream if you prefer
Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 316mg | Potassium: 258mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 1075IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 171mg | Iron: 1mg