Small Batch Soft Toffee Cookie Recipe
Luscious pillows of creamy dough studded with toffee chips make these small-batch cookies a keeper!
Servings 12 cookies
- 4 Tablespoons butter softened (not melted, not cold)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour sifted then measured
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup toffee chips
Cream butter and sugar.
Add vanilla and egg and combine.
Add flour, baking powder and salt combine until incorporated.
Add toffee chips and stir until well distributed.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or freeze for 30 minutes.
I used a 1 tablespoon spring release scoop to scoop out cookies. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 9 minutes. Centers will still be mushy, but they'll set as they cool. If you like more crispy cookies, bake for 1 or 2 minutes longer, but keep a close watch on them.
- Measuring correctly is important when the ingredients are so small.
- I used a large egg also.
- After refrigerating, smush slightly with the palm of you hand before baking.
- ©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Calories: 78kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 36mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 142IU | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg