Fresh Zucchini Tart
Fresh Zucchini Tart starts with an easy premade crust, topped with zucchini then smothered with cheese.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 8 slices
- 1 package crescent roll sheet crescent rolls comes in a solid sheet, but if you can't find them get the regular ones and press the seams together.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups zucchini sliced and not peeled
- 1 cup onion diced or sliced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
Melt butter in a large saute pan. Add zucchini and onion and cook until translucent.
Add parsley, salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, and oregano leaves. Stir, simmer 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Press crescent rolls into the bottom of a 10-inch tart pan or 9x13-inch baking sheet.
Spread mustard on top of crescent rolls. Allow zucchini and onions to cool until cool enough to add eggs without cooking eggs. Pour zucchini egg mixture into prepared crust.
Top with mozzarella. Cook for 18 to 20 minutes at 375 degrees F. Allow to stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 591mg | Potassium: 250mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 577IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 173mg | Iron: 1mg