Jalapeno Popper Dip
Jalapeno Popper Dip is the first to go at every party. It's spicy, creamy and easy to make!
Servings 12 servings
- 8 -ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup jalapenos diced
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 Tablespoons green onions chopped
- 8 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, jalapenos, cheddar cheese and green onions. Stir well. Spoon mixture into an oven-safe dish. An 8-inch pie pan works well.
Sprinkle bacon over top.
Combine panko and oil then sprinkle over top of dip. (See substitution tips in the narrative above.) Bake the dip for 20 to 30 minutes until hot and bubbly and the breadcrumbs are slightly golden. Serve warm.
JALAPENO CHEESE DIP RECIPE
Mix together all ingredients. Spoon into an oven-safe dish. (Optional-Top with bread crumbs or crackers.) Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve hot with crackers.
- 1 pound Colby cheese, grated
- 3 fresh jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Optional 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs or crushed butter crackers
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 78mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 1mg