This Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe is a definite favorite and always a crowd-pleaser! Rich, creamy, spicy, and tons of flavor. This dip is loaded with spicy jalapenos and … and best of all bacon!!
If you love a cream cheese based dips or cheddar stuffed jalapenos, you’ll love Jalapeno Popper Dip! It’s creamy, quick, easy, and addictive. Annnnnnd, it can be made up to a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator until you’re ready to bake and serve it!
Served with tortilla chips, corn chips, toasted baguette slices, bagel chips, or even fresh vegetables. It makes a wonderful addition to any party.
|Jalapeno Popper Dip|
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- You can use panko bread crumbs or crushed butter crackers for the top. If you use crackers you may omit the oil.
- You can use either fresh or pickled jalapeno peppers. Or my Candied Jalapeno Peppers are amazing in this dip recipe.
- You may use Colby cheese instead of white cheddar.
- Be sure to check out the notes in the recipe below for a second dip recipe. I like both recipes.
- 1 8-ounce pkg cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup jalapenos diced
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 Tablespoons green onions chopped
- 8 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 to 3 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, jalapenos, cheddar cheese and green onions. Stir well. Spoon mixture into an oven-safe dish. An 8-inch pie pan works well.
- Sprinkle bacon over top.
- Combine panko and oil then sprinkle over top of dip. (See substitution tips in the narrative above.) Bake the dip for 20 to 30 minutes until hot and bubbly and the breadcrumbs are slightly golden. Serve warm.
JALAPENO CHEESE DIP RECIPE1 pound Colby cheese, grated3 fresh jalapenos, seeded and diced2 cups mayonnaiseOptional 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs or crushed butter crackersMix together all ingredients. Spoon into an oven safe dish. (Optional-Top with bread crumbs or crackers.) Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve hot with crackers.Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.