This Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe is a definite favorite and always a crowd-pleaser! Rich, creamy, spicy, and tons of flavor. This dip is loaded with spicy jalapenos and … and best of all bacon!!
If you love a cream cheese-based dips or cheddar stuffed jalapenos, you’ll love Jalapeno Popper Dip! It’s creamy, quick, easy, and addictive. Annnnnnd, it can be made up to a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator until you’re ready to bake and serve it!
Served with tortilla chips, corn chips, toasted baguette slices, bagel chips, or even fresh vegetables. It makes a wonderful addition to any party.
What is your super power?
|Jalapeno Popper Dip|
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- You can use panko bread crumbs or crushed butter crackers for the top. If you use crackers you may omit the oil.
- You can use either fresh or pickled jalapeno peppers. Or my Candied Jalapeno Peppers are amazing in this dip recipe.
If you like this recipe you may also like my Jalapeno and Cheese Grilled Chicken and my Inside Out Jalapeno Popper
You may use Colby cheese instead of white cheddar.
- Be sure to check out the notes in the recipe below for a second dip recipe. I like both recipes.
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 8 -ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup jalapenos diced
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 Tablespoons green onions chopped
- 8 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, jalapenos, cheddar cheese and green onions. Stir well. Spoon mixture into an oven-safe dish. An 8-inch pie pan works well.
- Sprinkle bacon over top.
- Combine panko and oil then sprinkle over top of dip. (See substitution tips in the narrative above.) Bake the dip for 20 to 30 minutes until hot and bubbly and the breadcrumbs are slightly golden. Serve warm.
- 1 pound Colby cheese, grated
- 3 fresh jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Optional 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs or crushed butter crackers
And now all you have to do is enjoy it!
Wanda Tracey says
My son and my husband have insatiable appetites for hot spicy food and I am pretty sure I just found a recipe they are going to love.Thanks so much for sharing the jalepeno poppers dip.
Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes says
Jalapeno Poppers are the best appetizer ever …. I love the dip idea! Yum! Pinned to try! Thanks you for sharing at All my Bloggy Friends. I'm looking forward to seeing what you share this week! 🙂
You are featured this week on Busy Monday! Pinned. Hop over this afternoon after the links go live and grab a featured button from the Button Box! Thanks so much for sharing and hope to see you again soon!
Slice of Southern says
Oh yum! Thanks for sharing this on Southern Sundays. Can't wait to sink my teeth into this dish. Hope to see you again soon!
Heather Whoneedsacape says
Looks So yummy! Found you at Hungry Girl 🙂
Our Pinteresting Family says
That looks fantastic!
Might not be on my diet, but I will give it a try. I bet it is delicious. thanks.
Heaven's Walk says
Ok…..YUM! I adore jalapeno poppers, and this dip is so easy to make! Thanks for sharing it, Paula!!!!!
Sara Harvey says
Hi Paula! I already subscribe to your awesome blog but thank you for posting to Marvelous Mondays…I am one of this week's co-hosts! Sara@Milwaukee Kitchen
omg my husband would LOVE this! I am stopping by from the Mix It Up Monday Linky, would love to have you stop by http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/
Candice Wilkinson says
Oh this looks so tempting… Awesome Blog!
This is the second great Jalepeno dip recipe I've seen this weekend…must be a sign. Shared it on G+ for ya!
Christina Allred says
I'm going through the Addicted to Recipes Link Party and I see you've shared lots of yummy recipes!
I think I would just eat this one with a spoon!
Paula Miller says
Ohhhh this looks so good! Thanks for sharing your recipes with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party :))
Ooooo yummy! Looks good. And yes, the jalapeño grilled chicken looks amazing, everyone! 🙂