To Die For Pizza Dip is a cheesy, gooey dip that tastes like everyone’s favorite comfort food. A layer of cream cheese is topped with tomato sauce and your favorite pizza toppings.
So easy it’s crazy, this delicious pizza dip gives you a perfect low carb pizza experience. To Die For Pizza Dip perfect for munching
To Die For Pizza Dip
- 8 ounces brick cream cheese room temp
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded (1 cup for topping)
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup sweet onion diced (I prefer Vidalia)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Your favorite pizza toppings for example: pepperoni, cooked sausage, black olives, green onions, mushrooms, bell pepper, bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic powder, ground red pepper, and sweet onion. Stir well.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of a 10 to 12 inch oven proof pan. Pour the pizza sauce over the cream cheese mixture and spread evenly. Scatter your choice of toppings over sauce then top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot, bubbly and golden.
- Serve with chunks of Italian bread. I like to toast the bread in the oven while the dip is baking. Just place chunks or slices of bread on a cookie sheet and bake 10 to 15 minutes until crispy. Turn bread half way through to toast both sides evenly.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Thank you, Paula
If you like To Die For Pizza Dip, you may also like these dips